Canik TP9 SA
Canik TP9 SA is the next big shot of the popular TP series pistol. With a new trigger and frame assembly, the TP9SA has been redefined for the American shooter. The TP9SA features a striker decocker that allows for safer disassembly as the trigger does not need to be engaged to field strip the pistol.
This feature gives the operator added reassurance of a safe platform. The added safety feature of not engaging the trigger is a huge benefit for the civilian and law enforcement market. The TP9SA also has a cold hammer forged barrel and the slide is cerakoted with 3-dot steel sights.
The smooth-shooting TP9 SA Mod.2 is a breakthrough in ergonomics for self-defense handguns. A smooth single-action trigger delivers accuracy and fast follow-up shots. Interchangeable backstraps and aggressive serrations ensure that the sculpted grip meshes comfortably in your hand for greater control.
With its loaded chamber, striker status indicator, and manual decocker/safety lever, TP9 SA Mod.2 is everything you desire in a self-defense handgun. With the help of its manual decocker/safety lever mechanism, it is not needed to pull the trigger before disassembly.
Canik TP9 SA FEATURES
- Warren® design 3 white dot sight set
- Striker status indicator
- Manuel decocker
- Loaded chamber indicator
- SA trigger mechanism
- Patented trigger mechanism with trigger safety in SA mode
- Interchangeable backstrap with ergonomic frame design
- Tenifer or tenifer over CERAKOTE® finish
- Nickel-plated firing control components
- SA trigger system with trigger safety
- Side changeable magazine catch
- Military standard Picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913)
- Full-size fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Interchangeable backstrap (2 sizes)
- Serrated trigger guard
- Two-sided holster
- Magazine loader
- Cleaning kit